8.13.2008

Hump day blues....

Today has been a day of ummmm thinking. Trying my best to get my name out there for people to see and to enjoy my photos. So till the first of December I am having a special. Details below!


I will do the complete 2-3 hr Engagement or Trash the dress photo shoot.

$200 setting fee which is credited if you want buy at least 2 albums or photo packages!

I keep rights to the pictures to use as promotional products for my photography business.


Here are a few package prices if you like the images:

Engagement Photo guest book $50 with 10-20 of your favorite images.

8x6 20pg proof book of most of your images $50 with custom cover of one of your images.

1-8x10 2-5x7 8-wallets professional prints $70

Disk with all your images unedited $100

Disk with all your images edited $150

No comments:

Take a look into the past...

pittsburghwedding.com

stats