7.23.2008

Some of my favorites....

Here is some of my favorite pictures. This will start to show you some of my shooting styles.

Since I live in Pittsburgh known for it's bridges I thought I would share a few of them I took when I was on a Gateway Clipper Sunset Cruise. The weather was wonderful!

Please excuse the sizing and such of the pictures....I am a new blogger I need to update my settings for blog pictures!




Now on to my daughters.....Cassie "Louise" is very photogenic no matter how you shoot her she always is a good model for me. Now Maddie my youngest....Well that is another story, she is always looking the other way or got some silly smile. But that is just her...or as she likes to be called "Cheese!" (I will go into details about nick names in a later blog) Here is some shots of them!





No comments:

Take a look into the past...

pittsburghwedding.com

stats